This is Pure Country on Pure Nevada Farmland in Yerington, Nevada
RELAX. WE GOT THIS.
We have all the services you need to make your country camping, vaction and…let’s be honest.. party as easy going as possible.
THE NITC APP
- Get the full festival experience by downloading our Night in the Country app. Plan your activities, get quick answers to questions, and make sure you’re among the first in line to see your favorite artists take on of the stages. Turn on the push notifications for updates on concert times, event schedules, random giveaways,festival perks, and much more!
- Available for both iPhones and Androids. Download now in either the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- No need to carry a bunch of cash inside the concert venue or wait in lines. To help keep it simple and the lines short, bars only except drink tickets. Drink tickets can be purchased at a variety of locations around the venue.
WESTERN SKIES RV
- Upgrade your Night in the Country experience with an RV Rental from Western Skies RV designed exclusively for this event. This includes delivery of a luxury travel trailer of your choice, a quiet 3K watt generator and on-site support during the event. When you rent a trailer from Western Skies RV, they’ll do the heavy lifting for you!
- Phone: 775.870.1332
- Website: https://www.westernskiesrv.com/
- Email: email@example.com
- Don’t forget to purchase your 3-day admission pass and camping site.
WEDNESDAY EARLY CAMP CHECK-IN
- Pass allows early entry into your campsite(s). You must purchase (1) pass per campsite. A single pass DOES NOT cover multiple campsites. Check-in begins on Wednesday, July 22nd at 3PM.
3 DAY GENERAL PARKING
- Just coming to Night in the Country to enjoy the show and not camping? Make sure to grab your 3 Day General Parking Pass.
OVERNIGHT PARKING PASS
Have an extra vehicle coming to NITC? Make sure to grab an overnight parking pass. This parking lot is located near the campgrounds for ease of access. This does not allow an additional vehicle on your campsite.
40LB BAG OF ICE
- It’s almost impossible to know how much ice you’ll need or how long you can make it last, plus save some hassle and room in your truck Get your ice now and pick it up when you arrive!
SINGLE DAY SHOWER PASS
- Don’t wait to shower for when you get home. Take one on-site and stay fresh for the concert.
UNLIMITED SHOWER PASS
- Keep it tight all weekend! Pass allows UNLIMITED use of shower facilities. Valid one pass per person.
- It’s not country camping without an above ground pool. Bring one and we will fill it for you. Under 1,000 gallons is $100 and 1001 – 2000 gallons is $200. This is a very popular add-on, get it now before you are left high and dry come camp set up day.
- COMING SOON
Don’t stress about implimenting a campsite restroom rules and guidelines that’s never followed anyway. We’ll take care of it.
It’s 5 star service on Yerington’s farmland. We can take care of it all, including refilling your non-potable water supply. You need to be relaxing in the country sun, not fighting over who’s using too much water.
Sometimes you just need your own digs. We get it. Limited availability. Reserve yours now! ADA’s are also avilable for $150.
- Campground Shuttle Runs
- We will have shuttles running throughout the weekend from Camp Check-In into the Campgrounds..
- Shuttle Into Town
- Forgot something and need to make a quick run to the grocery store? Want to check out Yerington? We will have a shuttle running into town from 10AM to 10PM every day of the festival. Pick-up is over by the showers. The shuttle will have drop-offs and pick-ups every hour at the following locations:
- • Raley’s
- • Copper Inn
- • Yerington Inn
- • Main Street Inn
- *Times subject to change.
- Tips are welcome.
MEDICAL UNIT LOCATION: The medical unit is located at the rear of the concert venue near the public safety compound.
Medical Unit Services: The medical unit is capable of providing first aid, emergency care, and other health services for INJURIES AND ILLNESSES THAT OCCUR AT THE EVENT. The unit is staffed with a physician, EMTS, and Paramedics. MEDICAL EMERGENCIES: For serious medical emergencies, response vehicles and ambulances are available on-site. Contact security or staff for non-life-threatening emergencies. 911 can be used for more serious emergencies.
NIGHT IN THE COUNTRY RETURNS