ANNOUNCING THE EXPERIENCE NEVADA CONTEST
Every month leading up to NITC2019 we’re giving away a premium prize that’ll earn you country envy! The rules are simple. We’ll pick an experience that’s uniquely Nevada. Snap a pic of yourself at the event/location rockin’ your cowboy boots, cowboy hat, and/or NITC apparel and share it on Facebook or Instagram using the hastags #ExperienceNevada #CountryEnvy #NITC2019.
- Follow Night in the Country on Facebook and Instagram! We’re announcing a new challenge and a new prize each month leading up to NITC2019 on our social media accounts
- The prizes are legit
- A Night in the Country committee will choose a new winner each month
- The more country pride you show in your pic, the better chance you have to win
- If we can’t see your photo entry, we can’t consider you for the prize! Social media account/post must be public to enter
- Must use the hastags #ExperienceNevada #CountryEnvy & #NITC2019 to enter
- Must be 18 or older to win
- Winning photo will be shared on Night in the Country social media accounts
Our friends at KBUL are kicking off 100 years of the Reno Rodeo Wednesday, June 19th! Snap a photo of yourself at the show or at any of the Reno Rodeo events for your chance to win 2 GA Passes to Night in the Country! Get your boots on and get down to the fairgrounds June 19th – 29th.
Win 2 GA passes to Night in the Country plus some NITC swag by attending the Reno River Festival in downtown Reno! We’ll have a tent right by the main stage this Saturday, May 11th where Filmore will be performing for FREE! Come say hi, snap a selfie, and post it using the hashtags #ExperienceNevada #CountryEnvy #NITC2019 for your chance to win.
APRIL CHALLENGE #2
Night in the Country alum Old Dominion is coming to Reno April 26th! Snap a photo of yourself at the concert for your chance to go to Night in the Country on us. The winning pic will get two G.A. tickets to NITC 2019!
APRIL CHALLENGE #1
We have 4 tickets to Old Dominion and NITC swag up for grabs! For your chance to win, show us your country at the Reno Arch, the BELIEVE sign in the Reno City Plaza, or at the HOME sign in front of Greater Nevada Field. The most creatively fun pic wins 4 Old Dominion tickets and 4 NITC shirts to wear to the concert when their Make It Sweet Tour comes to Reno on Friday, April 26th! The winner will be announced on April 16th.
Show us your country at the largest Saint Patrick’s Day celebration in Northern Nevada – the Rocky Mountain Oyster Fry! The most creatively fun pic will win an OLD DOMINION VIP EXPERIENCE when their Make It Sweet Tour comes to Reno on Friday, April 26th!
The 28th annual Rocky Mountain Oyster Fry is Saturday, March 16th in Virginia City. Learn more HERE.