You’re invited to Night in the Country’s Country at Home event – no RV packing required! We were bringing you three nights of music in 2020, so we’re bringing you three chances to win! The prizes – Meet & Greets to the headliners of NITC 2021! It all kicks off Thursday night with a live performance by festival favorite Scotty Mac Band.
Here’s how you can win:
1) Watch Scotty Mac perform live on our Facebook page Thursday, July 23rd from 8:00pm to 8:45pm.
2) Share pictures of yourself and your crew at past NITC festivals using #NITCMemories. Not only will you be entered to win a Meet & Greet, but your pics may also be featured in a special album on Night in the Country!
3) Show us how y’all are spending what-would-have-been NITC 2020 weekend. Are you chilling in a backyard pool with some Coors Light, 10 Torr canned cocktails, or Country Smooth? Maybe you’re re-creating your Tournament of Champions cornhole win. Share your pics with #CountryAtHome.
To keep Country at Home rocking, we’ve put together playlists for your Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights. Each one is created to simulate the setlists you would have heard live at NITC 2020!
Want to meet Jon Pardi, Cody Johnson, or The Marshall Tucker Band? Enjoy the FB concert, share your memories of dancing with your boots in the dirt, and show us how you’re re-creating that festival feeling at home! We may not be together on pure Nevada farmland, but that doesn’t mean we aren’t together. Let’s Country at Home.
1) Scotty Mac Band Live Facebook Performance: Tune in to the live concert on our Facebook page, Night in the Country, on Thursday, July 23rd from 8:00om – 8:45pm. Drop a comment on the live feed. A winner will be chosen at random by a NITC Committee on Monday, July 27th.
2) #NITCMemories: Share pictures of yourself and your crew at past NITC festivals using #NITCMemories on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. By using #NITCMemories on your post, you agree to have your picture featured on Night in the Country. A special NITC Facebook album will be created with these photos. For your chance to win, you must post by Saturday, July 25th at 11:59 pm. A winner will be chosen by a NITC committee on Monday, July 27th.
3) #CountryAtHome: Show us how y’all are spending what-would-have-been NITC 2020 weekend using #CountryAtHome on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. The more creative the better! By using #CountryAtHome on your post, you agree to have your picture featured on Night in the Country. For your chance to win, you must post by Saturday, July 25th at 11:59 pm. A winner will be chosen by a NITC committee on Monday, July 27th.
One Meet & Greet will be given away per contest.
Note: We can only receive your entries for #NITCMemories and #CountryAtHome if we can see your social media posts. Please make sure your accounts are set to public.