This is Pure Country on Pure Nevada Farmland in Yerington, Nevada
RELAX. WE GOT THIS.
The camping experience at Night in the Country is your vacation set in the heart of pure Nevada farmland. You’ve worked hard to spend three full days livin’ it up. That’s why we provide all of the amenities and luxuries you could want or need. Need ice for your cooler, water for your pool, an extra bathroom for your campsite, or a shower to rinse off? Relax. Enjoy the party. We’ve got you covered.
WESTERN SKIES RV
- Upgrade your Night in the Country experience with an RV Rental from Western Skies RV designed exclusively for this event. This includes delivery of a luxury travel trailer of your choice, a quiet 3K watt generator and on-site support during the event. When you rent a trailer from Western Skies RV, they’ll do the heavy lifting for you!
- Phone: 775.870.1332
- Website: www.westernskiesrv.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Don’t forget to purchase your 3-day admission pass and camping site.
3 DAY GENERAL PARKING
- Just coming to Night in the Country to enjoy the show and not camping? Make sure to grab your 3 Day General Parking Pass.
OVERNIGHT PARKING PASS
Have an extra vehicle coming to NITC? Make sure to grab an overnight parking pass. This parking lot is located near the campgrounds for ease of access. This does not allow an additional vehicle on your campsite.
WEDNESDAY EARLY CAMP CHECK-IN
- Pass allows early entry into your campsite(s). You must purchase (1) pass per campsite. A single pass DOES NOT cover multiple campsites. Check-in begins on Wednesday, July 24th at 3PM.
SINGLE DAY SHOWER PASS
- Don’t wait to shower for when you get home. Take one on-site and stay fresh for the concert.
UNLIMITED SHOWER PASS
- Keep it tight all weekend! Pass allows UNLIMITED use of shower facilities. Valid one pass per person.
40LB BAG OF ICE
- It’s almost impossible to know how much ice you’ll need or how long you can make it last, plus save some hassle and room in your truck Get your ice now and pick it up when you arrive!
- It’s not country camping without an above ground pool. Bring one and we will fill it for you. Under 1,000 gallons is $100 and 1001 – 2000 gallons is $200. This is a very popular add-on, get it now before you are left high and dry come camp set up day.
It’s 5 star service on Yerington’s farmland. We can take care of it all, including refilling your non-potable water supply. You need to be relaxing in the country sun, not fighting over who’s using too much water.
Don’t stress about implimenting a campsite restroom rules and guidelines that’s never followed anyway. We’ll take care of it.
NIGHT IN THE COUNTRY IS COMING