This is Pure Country on Pure Nevada Farmland in Yerington, Nevada
CHEERS! TO THE NEWEST NITC EXPERIENCE
This NITC race/obstacle relay may be a defining festival moment for your crew. Each team will have 4 runners. Once the air horn blows the first runner will sprint to the 1st beer slamming zone where you’ll down a 16oz. Alumi-Tech beer. Once the judges declare the beer is completely empty, you’ll follow the obstacle course to the next beer slamming zone and down a 2nd Alumi-Tech. When the judges confirm that one’s empty, you’ll run to the transfer zone where you’ll find a 3rd Alumi-Tech. It’s tempting, but don’t drink this one. This is the beer you’re going to hand off to your teammate. Hold onto it as you sprint back to the start line. Your teammate will then take the Alumi-Tech to the 1st beer slamming zone, down it, and run the course. The whole thing is a circle. The start line is the finish line. Your team is finished once all four of your team members complete the course and cross the finish line. Chug, run, repeat.
- 2.5518k (B.E.E.R.) Relay
- $40 a Team
- Relays on Friday & Saturday
- 30 Teams Per Day
- 4 People Per Team
- 5 Heats A Day
- 6 Teams Per Heat
- You will get muddy. Best buy your shower pass now!
- Check-In Starts at 8am – EACH TEAM MEMBER MUST SIGN A WAIVER AT CHECK-IN
- Must Check-In 20 Minutes Before Your Start Time
- Heats Begin at 9am
- Heat Times – Friday & Saturday:
- Team captains will choose their desired relay time when they register
- Each heat will start with an air horn. Once you hear it – GO!
- The winners from each day will receive their trophy on the Toyota Main Stage! Ever wanted to be celebrated in front of a crowd of thousands of cheering fans? You’re gonna have to run and chug fast.
- Team times will be posted at the High Noon Saloon Tournament of Champions
- Must be 21 or older to participate
- Must have a G.A. pass or above to participate
- Every runner MUST sign a waiver before their heat time to participate
- Runners must stay on course. Even though the course runs through obstacle areas, runners may not exit the course into other campgrounds or campsites
- Each runner must finish 2 full Coors Light Alumi-Techs. They must finish each beer at each beer slamming zone before continuing the course.
- Each team has 15 minutes complete their heat. When 15 minutes is up, the relay will stop.