This is Pure Country on Pure Nevada Farmland in Yerington, Nevada
DON’T MISS OUT!
Do you have everything you need to make your Night in the Country experience one to remember? Check your basket. Do you have ice for your cooler, a shower to rinse off and a few parking spots for your friends? Add these now before price increase scheduled for February 3rd.
Additional festival extras will be coming soon. Be on the look out for these extras. Enhance your weekend with tickets to Extreme Bull Riding, whiskey, wine, craft beer, and cigar tastings at the Sampling Box, wake up early and particiapate in our Beer Relay or come a day early for the Poker Tournament on Wednesday.
Just want to enhance your campsite? We will have water for your pool, an extra bathroom for your campsite and services for your RV.
*Must have a General Admission pass or above to access the campgrounds.
*Service and handling fees to be applied at checkout.
WESTERN SKIES RV
- Upgrade your Night in the Country experience with an RV Rental from Western Skies RV designed exclusively for this event. This includes delivery of a luxury travel trailer of your choice, a quiet 3K watt generator and on-site support during the event. When you rent a trailer from Western Skies RV, they’ll do the heavy lifting for you!
- Phone: 775.870.1332
- Website: https://www.westernskiesrv.com/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Don’t forget to purchase your 3-day admission pass and camping site.
3 DAY GENERAL PARKING
- Just coming to Night in the Country to enjoy the show and not camping? Make sure to grab your 3 Day General Parking Pass.
OVERNIGHT PARKING PASS
Have an extra vehicle coming to NITC? Make sure to grab an overnight parking pass. This parking lot is located near the campgrounds for ease of access. This does not allow an additional vehicle on your campsite.
WEDNESDAY EARLY CAMP CHECK-IN
- Pass allows early entry into your campsite(s). You must purchase (1) pass per campsite. A single pass DOES NOT cover multiple campsites. Check-in begins on Wednesday, July 22nd at 3PM.
SINGLE DAY SHOWER PASS
- Don’t wait to shower for when you get home. Take one on-site and stay fresh for the concert.
UNLIMITED SHOWER PASS
- Keep it tight all weekend! Pass allows UNLIMITED use of shower facilities. Valid one pass per person.
40LB BAG OF ICE
- It’s almost impossible to know how much ice you’ll need or how long you can make it last, plus save some hassle and room in your truck Get your ice now and pick it up when you arrive!
- It’s not country camping without an above ground pool. Bring one and we will fill it for you. Under 1,000 gallons is $100 and 1001 – 2000 gallons is $200. This is a very popular add-on, get it now before you are left high and dry come camp set up day.
Sometimes you just need your own digs. We get it. Limited availability. Reserve yours now! ADA’s are also avilable for $150.
Don’t stress about implimenting a campsite restroom rules and guidelines that’s never followed anyway. We’ll take care of it.
It’s 5 star service on Yerington’s farmland. We can take care of it all, including refilling your non-potable water supply. You need to be relaxing in the country sun, not fighting over who’s using too much water.
TEXAS HOLD ‘EM POKER TOURNAMENT
- Check-in, set up, draw. We’re upping the ante for early check-in with the inaugural NITC Texas Hold’em Poker Tournament! Don’t sit around your campsite waiting for the party to start. On Wednesday, July 22nd it’s time to go all in! Your buy-in includes dinner and an exclusive seat inside the VIP tent featuring casino quality tables, a variety of beverages at the bar, and your turn on the button. If you have a tell, don’t worry. You can buy back in if you get knocked out early. You’re going to want to make that call. The pot will be full of prizes.
- Will you make it to the final table?
- Saturday Noon – 3pm
- We are providing a one of a kind experience for our patrons! Not only are we offering a full line-up of Country Music, but we have Extreme Bull Riding on Saturday, July 25th. We are bringing back the Extreme Bull Riding brought to you by Circle P Rodeo Company, where you will see 25 Bull Riders mastering the sport of Bull Riding. We are also bringing you ten rowdy Bronc Riders to show you what they can do. Extreme Bull Riding starts at 12 pm to 2:30 pm.
- Friday 11am – 1pm VIP Tent
- Whiskey, wine, craft beer, and cigars. Um, yes please! Elevate your Night in the Country experience with tickets to the Sampling Box. This festival extra is located inside our VIP Tent because it will make you feel like a VIP. It features full-bodied cigars, the smoothest whiskeys and craft beers, and the finest wines. Choose to indulge in one sampling tour, two, three, or try them all! If the samples aren’t enough, you can buy additional pours using drink tickets.
THE BEER RELAY
- This is a race/obstacle relay that will take you through NITC campgrounds. Each team will have 4 runners. Once the air horn blows the first runner will sprint to the 1st beer slamming zone where you’ll down a 16oz. Alumi-Tech beer. Once the judges declare the beer is completely empty, you’ll follow the obstacle course to the next beer slamming zone and down a 2nd Alumi-Tech. When the judges confirm that one’s empty, you’ll run to the transfer zone where you’ll find a 3rd Alumi-Tech. It’s tempting, but don’t drink this one. This is the beer you’re going to hand off to your teammate. Hold onto it as you sprint back to the start line. Your teammate will then take the Alumi-Tech to the 1st beer slamming zone, down it, and run the course. The whole thing is a circle. The start line is the finish line. Your team is finished once all four of your team members complete the course and cross the finish line. Chug, run, repeat.
NIGHT IN THE COUNTRY RETURNS